What are the driving directions to your office?
Palm Beach Gardens Clinic (Click link and enter your address)
West Palm Beach Clinic (Click link and enter your address)
Will you accept my health insurance?
Dr. Brian Campbell and Dr. Jaysen Sudnykovych continue to be an in-network provider for most major networks, please feel free to contact our office to see if we are in your network and to learn about your benefits and visit options.
How do I make an appointment?
There are two options:
- You may call the office at 561-689-2900 during office hours to schedule an appointment.
- You can visit the “Request an Appointment” page in the top right corner of this page or you can click here. Once we have received a request for an appointment our staff will contact you within one business day to schedule your appointment.
What are your office hours?
Our office hours can be found here.
What should I wear?
What is Ultrasound and how does it work?
Therapeutic Ultrasound is a method of stimulating tissue beneath the skin’s surface using sound waves. It is a very high frequency massage that can penetrate up to 5″ below the surface of your skin.
- Ultrasound therapy increases blood flow in the treated area which speeds the healing process.
- Ultrasound Therapy reduces swelling and edema which are the main sources of pain.
- Ultrasound waves gently massage the muscles, tendons and/or ligaments in the treated area. This enhances the recovery rate of damaged tissue without adding strain and softens any scar tissue that is usually present in an injured area.
What is Interferential / Electrical Stimulation Therapy and how does it work?
What is Active Release Technique (ART) and how does it work?
ART® is a patented, state-of-the-art soft tissue system/movement-based technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow are just a few of the many conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART®. These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles.
ART® is incorporated to almost every treatment plan, and thus will occur at most visits. ART® is performed solely with the doctor’s hands and allows the doctor to analyze the different tissues by touch. Many of the symptoms that most of our patients experience are due in part or completely to problems in the soft tissues of the body.
What is Kinesio Taping and how does it work?
What do I need to bring to my first appointment, or how do I need to prepare?
- Please bring your insurance card, driver’s license, the medical doctor’s referral or prescription (if applicable), and payment for your co-pay or deductible.
- Please submit online or download, complete and bring the intake forms found on our website Patient Forms. They can be time consuming, but they are necessary.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows us to access the area we are examining. It is best to bring shorts if we are examining your back or lower extremities.